Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Happy-ass Lunatic
11,456 Posts
Just get a NOS sticker and a tailfin.

I don't know if the plastics will fit, I'm just being a smart a$$. FWIW, I think the Katana is a perfectly nice bike as it is offered. If you wanted that GSXR look, you could have bought a GSXR (I know, I know . . . Duh!). What are you going to say when folks find out your GSXR's really a 'Kat?

Personally, I'd save the $ for the plastics and buy some cool riding gear.

Wjhatever you do, make it look good . . . not adequate. :D

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I WOULD LOVE TO BUY A GSX-R. UNFORTIONATLY I CANT FIND A GSXR FOR 1000 DOLLARS. SO I AM BUYING A KATANA. IM PRETTY HAPPY WITH THE LOOK, ILL PROBALLY JUST RIDE IT LIKE IT IS FOR NOW AND TRADE IN NEXT YEAR ON A GSXR. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

· Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Umm . . . what's with the all caps dude? You yelling at us? :p

You can find a GSX-R for under 1K, you just have to look around a bit. Old 750s go between 1 and 1.5K all the time.

- Nut

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHAHA! NO IM NOT YELLING AT YOU. I WORK FOR AN ENGINERING COMPANY AND I USE AUTOCAD ALL DAY LONG SO I LEAVE MY CAPS LOCK ON SINCE I HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. I WILL LOOK AROUND A BIT. I WAS JUST WONDERING. I PROBALLY WONT DO IT EVEN IF I CAN, IT WAS JUST AN IDEA I HAD. I WILL BUY A GSXR ONE DAY! BUT FOR NOW I AM GOING TO ROCK THIS KATANA. DO YOU KNOW ANY GOOD WEB PAGES WHERE PEOPLE POST BIKES FOR SALE?

· Registered
119 Posts
The Kat is a fine machine and will give you many enjoyable miles. I agree with the advice to take the money you would spend on cosmetics and get some really fine riding gear. :D

As for a for-sale site:

http://www.cycletrader.com/

You can search by geographical area, price, make, model... just about any criteria.

Enjoy your new bike! :)

· Registered
455 Posts
Yeh and I type all caps all day too, but I have the decency to turn it off for 5 minutes that it takes to type some messages out. Talk about freaking LAZY.

· Registered
935 Posts
RTUBMAN said:
HAHAHA! NO IM NOT YELLING AT YOU. I WORK FOR AN ENGINERING COMPANY AND I USE AUTOCAD ALL DAY LONG SO I LEAVE MY CAPS LOCK ON SINCE I HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
Can we pursuade you to have pity on us, and take your caps lock OFF, when you post on the board? My ears are ringing!! :shock: :p

· Happy-ass Lunatic
11,456 Posts
red7eb said:
RTUBMAN said:
HAHAHA! NO IM NOT YELLING AT YOU. I WORK FOR AN ENGINERING COMPANY AND I USE AUTOCAD ALL DAY LONG SO I LEAVE MY CAPS LOCK ON SINCE I HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
Can we pursuade you to have pity on us, and take your caps lock OFF, when you post on the board? My ears are ringing!! :shock: :p
Seriously

· Premium Member
20,974 Posts
Yup, it's the little button on the left, under the 'tab' key. Shouldn't require to many Newtons of force to disengage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.