Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
tripage said:
Thanks for the fast reply... What do you guys think???
I'll pass. They don't look at all like they would work. I like functional rear view mirrors...I figure if I can see car behind me with them, those cars no longer present a threat.

· Registered
293 Posts
i like them.I only use them mirrors to see directly behind me..and if you position them right you probably could see fine. As for anything to my sides i look.

oh and i just LOOOVE THEN NAME of these things.

"PIG SPOTTERS"

· Premium Member
14,233 Posts
Like everything else, there is a law in Germany regarding the size of the mirrors - They must have a minimum size (I don't know the exact dimensions) to be considered "street legal". If you get caught with smaller mirrors (and the cop is in a bad mood), he can revoke your registration until the bike is restored to factory specs.

Every replacement part must either have a certificate that it has been approved for use on your model, or you have to have the bike inspected and your registration papers updated with any mods.

I'm sure that those mirrors wouldn't be street legal over here ...

· Registered
1,668 Posts
They look pretty tacky to me. Why not just bolt some steak knives to it and be done with it? :lol:

· Registered
226 Posts
badkitty said:
oh hell ya ...gimme sqeezy horn. and streamers on the handlebars
Hey now...I have streamers on my handlebars!!!!

Oh wait. I ride a cruiser...ha! I love my streamers...

· Registered
1,926 Posts
Bluejeans said:
badkitty said:
oh hell ya ...gimme sqeezy horn. and streamers on the handlebars
Hey now...I have streamers on my handlebars!!!!

Oh wait. I ride a cruiser...ha! I love my streamers...
Well, given that fact you ride a cruiser and are female, it's okay that you have them. :b-rock: rock-on Bluejeans

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.