Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked myself up a 86 sp125 a few months ago and have been looking for more info on it and stumbled upon this site. seems like it harbors a lot of good info too!

now to pick your brains...

i was wondering if anyone here knew what the largest engine that i could swap into my bike is without major modification. the 125 is fun, but i love commuting on this thing and the 125 just isn't hauling my 225lbs around well enough. i was told by the previous owner that there was a 250 that fit, but i wasn't paying too much attention at the time to be honest. i'm pretty sure i'd be happy with a 250 in it, but wouldn't mind bumping to a 400ish if there's something out there.

thanks in advance for all the help!

sarge

·
Registered
391 Posts
Sorry, Sarge. Your question is way beyond my ability to answer. But,
:welcomes: to M-J from NB, Canada anyway!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the warm welcome guys!

i'll post my question down in the mechanical area and see what people can come up with.

·
Registered
642 Posts
:welcomes:

·
Right Clicker
5,637 Posts
Sorry, Sarge. Your question is way beyond my ability to answer. But,
:welcomes: to M-J from NB, Canada anyway!
:plus1:

:biker:

A TEXAS

HOWDY " :welcomes: " NEIGHBOR

Oh what a great trip!!!

:wheelie:

:301:

• I ride a 2006 Suzuki C50T Boulevard.
  • A Classic Cruiser with Bold Style and No Equal.
You may have seen the Suzuki Boulevard C50 around town, a classic cruiser that has been capturing the spotlight wherever it goes. Now you have the chance to experience its awesome V-twin performance - and enjoy the benefits of key features designed for the open road. Meet the Boulevard C50T. Like the C50, it boasts a fuel-injected 45-degree V-twin engine that cranks out a load of torque down low, matched by exciting top-end performance. It also has a spacious riding position and smooth suspension for comfortable cruising. With a multitude of features, the C50T establishes its own unique identity. The C50T has an aerodynamic windshield and a custom-designed backrest, encouraging you to take to the open highway for true long-range cruising in maximum comfort. The C50T also has a range of custom features, from whitewall tires to studded seats, for its own bold look. The Boulevard C50T. A Classic cruiser that is as comfortable as it is stylish.
  • The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
  • This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.
You have included 7 images in your message. You are limited to using 6 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the BB code

·
Mr. Threadjack
3,189 Posts
:welcomes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts