Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Can you get me a shipping cost on the radiator cover? Windsor, VA 23487

Thanks!
heya. sorry for the late reply. been busy but bike season is back :) Shipping is $18. So say $35 shipped if you like

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looks like my dad may need the turn signals. How much to add them to the lot? I assume they have Amber bulbs?
Here are pics for you. I found the original amber lenses that can be included if you want them. The signals at present have clear lens and clear bulb so they flash white, I do not have amber bulbs, but they are standard size so should be fairly cheap at Walmart or such. How does $75 shipped with tracking sound?

IMG_20160320_110101.jpg IMG_20160320_110124.jpg IMG_20160320_110215.jpg

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow.. I posted these 2 years ago and still have the parts :( If anyone locally wants them make me an offer, US buyers pay shipping as well....

I have a few parts from a conversion I did on my former M50. I do not have the bike anymore and would like to have these OEM parts go to a good home. Shipping costs are extra (from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada eh! (n2c1x2))

Make a reasonable offer. Pics available upon request.

- PAIR solenoid (works) (connector cut off for pair bypass) mounting bracket and chrome cover, long air line ($20)
- Rear Fender (with rear signals, clear lenses, upgraded integrated LED brake light, some light wear from seat ($75)
- Side chrome fender rails ($100/pair)
- front and rear OEM seat and pilon ($75/pair not seperated)
- right side covers, debadged,($20)(left keyed side SOLD)
- Rear Left and right OEM footpegs & brackets ($40 as a pair)
- Pipes (some minor blemishes) ($125)
- 2 tank Boulevard tank badges ($20)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know it's a long shot, but do you still have the rear lights bracket? I broke a turn signal housing on an 07 boulevard and an trying to figure out how to fix it replace the piece.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts